XML Schemas for X12 documents

Hi,

I am new to XML Schemas. I want to represent the X12 810 standard as an
XML Schema and validate and x12-810 document(converted into xml) against
this schema.

Can any one please let me know how to go about. Also if you could
provide me with links that would help me in understanding the finer
details, I would appreciate that.

Thanks
Vaidya

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.