   RE: [xml-dev] Compring two XML docs from Java

I guess I can run Google for you: Google throws up, using "canonical XML":

http://www.elcel.com/products/xmlcanon.html
http://tjmather.com/xml-canonical/
http://soapclient.com/XMLCanon.html

and there are more pages I have not looked at. I have not used any of
these tools.

Robin