   RE: [xml-dev] Compring two XML docs from Java

Robin LaFontaine  wrote:

<snip>
If you just need to know if there are changes, I suggest you use a
tool to generate canonical XML from your files and then do a 'diff'.
There are tools available for this I believe.
</snip>

So I guess my next question is: Are there any tools available for
creating canonical XML from Java?  Again, same requirements:

- Free, or even better, open source
- Uses a standard API such as DOM, SAX or JDom
- Callable from Java

Thanks,

Toivo Lainevool
New Iron Systems, Inc.