Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Mike Champion" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: RE: [xml-dev] WSIO vs. Semantic Web
- From: "Joshua Allen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:07:15 -0800
- Thread-index: AcG0knTYeiwHA6nvSHCRFMERPvOwMAAFchEA
- Thread-topic: RE: [xml-dev] WSIO vs. Semantic Web
> deflate, and decided to proactively blame the W3C/Semantic Web ...
Nah, both are just beginning to inflate. The semantic web is bigger
than anything except web services, and web services are bigger than
anything except the semantic web.