   Re: [xml-dev] Errors in Kendall Clark's xml.com article on QNames

Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com> writes:

<snip/>

> (just remember the mess it has been to transform a version of W3C
> XML Schema into the next one before it went rec).

Um, I'm confused -- I posted stylesheets to do this to this list, and
put tools up to do the transformation, both times we revved the Schema
syntax in any significant way (see for example xsu online [1]).  What
mess were you referring to?

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsu