   Re: [xml-dev] 14 Theses around "Namespace Documents"

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 01:01, Tim Bray wrote:
> I have just posted some arguments about namespaces and
> namespace documents as a contribution to TAG debate - I
> suspect many here will be interested.  See
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Feb/0093.html

The only thing I see missing here (not that I agree with everything, but
that's a separate matter) is mention of URI metadata approaches.

There was some talk about running RDDL over the Dynamic Delegation
Discovery System (DDDS).  Links for relevant documents are listed in:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/urn-charter.html

I think DDDS offers an interesting addition to the question of "how do I
find out about a namespace", and perhaps even offers a means of
collecting a 'document' worth of information in cases where the
URI-document connection doesn't exist.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!