   XML Parsing Using Expat in LIBWWW API

Title: Message

Hi All

I need some basic training with the XML Processing using Libww. I will appreciate any help ot bits of pieces of code.

1. How do i get a refernce to the XML_Parser object. I dont see where the XML_ParserCreate () method is being called using Libww.  For example if i wanted to use the method XML_GetCurrentLineNumber(XML_Parser p), how do i go about doing this.

2.  How can I get access to the return code of XML_Parse() in the HTXML.c source module that is called in HTXML_write()?
   Is there any way to know that the XML parser was unable to successfully parse the document?

Thanks

Raj