   Re: [xml-dev] REST made more concrete

Leigh Dodds wrote:

> Quoting Michael Brennan <Michael_Brennan@Allegis.com>:
>
> > [... comments on EJB and REST snipped ...]
>
> Interesting. I posted an item on the RESTwiki wish list asking to see
> a worked example of how one would structure a typical Java/EJB application
> using REST.

Good idea. So many things to do. The first thing I'm going to try to do
is finish this:

http://www.prescod.net/swsbl.html

Which is the more modern version of one of the links Michael C. gave.
That will give us a concrete language for modelling REST applications.
Much simpler and easier to read than WSDL and yet more powerful and
complete! Maybe reading it over will give you some ideas.

 Paul Prescod