   Re: [xml-dev] RDDL: minor update

At 10:03 PM 20/02/02 +0000, jborden@attbi.com wrote:
>I've placed a minor and interim update to the RDDL spec
>at http://www.rddl.org/ -- it contains fixes to some
>errata, some rewording, and inclusion of a RELAXNG 1.0
>schema for RDDL.

Should add a word of explanation: the rewording is basically
a rewrite of the first two paragraphs of the document, which
asserted that a namespace was a "class of resources" (?) and
implied that the RDDL directory was of links from the namespace
to the related resources.   Michael Sperberg-McQueen pointed
out that the links were actually from the descriptions of
the related resources to the resources... claiming you're
linking to a namespace is a highly philosophically risky
proposition.

Oh, and fixed a few inconsistencies in the use of terms and
got the resource/entity/URI nomenclature right per the RFCs -Tim