   RE: [xml-dev] What is SOAP?

On 21 Feb 2002, at 10:31, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> Me too.  I dropped out of high school
> to start college early.  Never did get
> that high school diploma.

You're farther along than I.

> Experience in sys admin, training,
> and control of the system resources are
> very necessary.  She is spelling it out
> as I understand the problem.  Security
> is a discipline.  It requires training.

I quite agree.  Personally, I understand very little about security from an
administrator's point of view.  OTOH, I'd really love to live in Amy's world
where all of the admins are competant.

Sadly, the world does not work this way.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!