   RE: [xml-dev] How do I use my own JavaClass???

The bindings from XSLT to external Java classes are
implementation-dependent. You appear to be using the Xalan processor (or
possibly LotusXSL), so you should consult the documentation that comes with
that product. There is also a summary of how Java bindings work with all the
popular XSLT processors (actually, it's in most cases more detailed than the
vendor's own documentation) in my book XSLT Programmers Reference (Wrox
Press).

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com