   Image (bitmap) in XML document

XML Document is all text (am I right?). So to display an image we can ref to a
certain URL (or directory). I want to ask, how to display an image that is a
part of recordset query. How can it referred? Do we need to save the image to
a file???

--
Handoko

This mail sent through AIT WebMail : http://www.ait.ac.th/