Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Simple xpath software request
- From: Kris Thompson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:58:41 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011126 Netscape6/6.2.1
I must have missed it but I feel like my searching has been complete. I
am looking for a way, using one of the more popular parsers idealy
Xerces, to if given a node in a document return the XPath string
representation of that node. Something like the following would be nice
public static String getXPath(Document doc, Node node)
where node is the node that I want the XPath expression on and doc
is the document for which this node exist.
If this does not exist in any popular parsers than has anyone created
this piece of code for which I could have?