   Re: [xml-dev] Simple xpath software request

I have been trying to find a related tool/function for some time (and
may well have missed it in my search) - an x-path validation tool.
Such a tool would be capable of validating a given x-path against a
schema.

Is anyone aware of such a tool?  It would be a great assistance to my
non-'expert' x-path writers (and even the expert ones!)

Mike