   Re: [xml-dev] Using non-SOAP XML-Vocabularies in Web-Services

I am a tester at BEA.
We just released a beta of "WebLogic Workshop", which does just that.
I don't know the exact URL, but you can find it somewhere under
http://www.bea.com.

If you send me your WSDL, I can see that it (or something substantially
similiar) gets incorporated into our test suite.

Thanks,

-Wayne Steele