Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] REST & types
- From: Paul Prescod <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:48:34 -0500
- References: <200203010356.WAA22071@markbaker.ca>
Mark Baker wrote:
> > So here's a question. If I *wanted* type safety what do I do?
> Type binding occurs very late in REST. Do it with HEAD or GET (such
> as invoking a GET and Accepting RDF).
I see type safety as being orthogonal to REST. That's why I'm creating
WRDL. If you want type safety, you should get it. If you don't, you can
just ignore WRDL.