   Re: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn'tdeserve its

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 14:57, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> It's more a document-centric perspective than the ASN.1 example you
> suggest, but it's interesting stuff.

Didn't finish my thought, sorry.  It seems like Ted Nelson's ideas about
parallel markup may have been picked up by the schema folks, though
their parallel markup applies to markup, not just raw text.

I like the purely in-band approach, but I guess Regular Fragmentations
makes that pretty clear.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!