Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Mike Champion" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn'tdese rve its "X".)
- From: "John Evdemon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:05:22 -0800
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcHEiTzqXdhYurQkSBKK+B4+p/YxWAAABX/w
- Thread-topic: RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn'tdese rve its "X".)
On Tuesday, March 05, 2002 5:03 PM, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> Also, saying "show me this information as well-formed XML" is a pretty
> good way to assess how deeply complicated all the hidden bits are.
Isn't the phrase well-formed XML a bit redundant?