   Re: [xml-dev] Testing

Paul,

One important aspect of testing is to check files against known-good
results to see if they are equal or, if different, where they differ.
You may wish to check out our web site for XML file comparison
software. This can be particularly useful when you get to automating
your regression tests.

Regards,
Robin
http://www.deltaxml.com