   RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't dese rve it

  • To: "Jeff Lowery" <jlowery@scenicsoft.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't dese rve its "X".)
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:07:59 -0800

Something like that but perhaps with more complex or relevant examples.
I read it and [at first glance] it seemed to be further explanation of
the information in the W3C XML Schema Primer[0] with different examples.

I'd like something a little more. I'll search around for more like it
and if nothing really tickles my fancy I may just end up writing about
it myself.

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #230
I will not procrastinate regarding any ritual granting immortality.