   RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't dese rve it

Something that addresses the issue of application/data model interaction,
perhaps? Like, how to best insulate your application from nonpertinent/minor
tweaks to the underlying data model (as relates to XML Schema)? In other
words, maintain flexibility in the data model, but avoid having changes
constantly disrupt your development process?

I think that ties in versioning, data model extensibility, and patterns for
insulating the internal application object model from that of the
hierarchical data model represented by the schema. Is that more or less it?
Might be a tad too meaty for the XML Schema-specific Best Practices site.
I've got a call in to find out, however...