   RE: [xml-dev] Re: What is an XML Document? [Was: Re: [xml-dev] canonical

Just out of curiousity, what about providing mechanisms by which a schema
could constrain conforming documents to not permit entities? Then, those who
have use for them could still use them, but those who don't can protect
themselves from having unwanted entities flung at them in documents.

Is there any value in such an approach?