   Re: [xml-dev] <ged.corba.Node>

One place you see this is in automatic translations from code or IDL.  I had
to work with some xml that was automatically created from the java objects
created for CORBA messages, and they were pretty awful, about what you show.
The IDL developers rightly create readable element names according to
notions of naming conventions, but those names aren't intended to be
instantiated in the message instance.  It's not so easy to get good element
names from such IDL by machine.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Bullard, Claude L (Len]