   Processing Model

To follow up on Rick's posting yesterday, I'll mention that this
weeks XML-Deviant covers the issue of the XML Processing Model [1].

In the space of time between my writing the article and it
being published, the TAG have produced the minutes to
the Processing Model Workshop [2] -- which goes some way towards
addressing my complaint that the issue didn't seem to be getting
visible attention.

I was also encouraged to see Rick's unofficial comments to the TAG [3],
hoping that W3C and ISO can co-ordinate their efforts.

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/03/13/processing-model.html
[2]. http://www.w3.org/XML/2001/07/xmlpm-minutes.html
[3]. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/0041.html

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"