Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: SV: [xml-dev] Tim Bray on "Which Technologies Matter?"
- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:45:00 +0100
- Thread-index: AcHOgsNlJrUDwXXDSdCJV9pIiZEvjAAAEQKA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Tim Bray on "Which Technologies Matter?"
>Another turnaround - if XML matters and SGML doesn't, why
> haven't we seen the
> >demise of SGML?
XML = eXtreme Marketing Language
XML is viewed as more sexy than SGML, but imho it is quite less sophisticated...