   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

Agreed. It doesn't get much formal than relational algebra yet we have
highschoolers and college freshmen writing relational database apps with
little problems. I don't think I'll ever be able to say the same for XML
Schema.

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #27
I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems