   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

> From: Jonathan Robie [mailto:jonathan.robie@softwareag.com]

<snip/>

> Er, do they really call it a "reference implementation"?

Er, no. But Dare's message "nominating" Microsoft's implementations as good
examples of conforming processors somehow got transcribed in my mind into an
offer nominating their implementations as reference implementations.

Sorry. My mistake.

It would still be terribly nice to see some release notes, though,
explaining what's different between 4.0 SP1 and RTM. We've been burned by
"bug fix" patches before. I'd like to know why we should upgrade.