   Re: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

> Michael Kay wrote:

> > I think that the original idea was cool but that the complexity of the
> > spec and number of iterations has transformed it into something hardly
> > useable.

IIRC Henry once mentioned that one of his goals for the spec was that
it could be used as a checklist for developers of schema.  Hence the
enumerations of processing outcomes: a developer can check
"do I have every one of these cases covered?".

Cheers
Rick