   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

> and we shouldn't have to wonder if two installers with the same
> version number are really the same or not.

Reminds me of the "stealth" version of Windows 95.  Some controls were
incompatible between two versions of Windows with the same version number.
That ate our lunch and it took Microsoft a shamefully long time to own up to
it.  By the time they had, we'd "solved" the problem by requiring our
clients to run W95B or NT.  If I had a dollar for every man-hour we wasted
on that fiasco I might not be able to retire but I sure could take a whale
of a vacation!

John Atchley
Senior Software Analyst
Engineering and Design, Courseware Support
FlightSafety International, Inc.
mailto:John.Atchley@FlightSafety.com