   Re: [xml-dev] [ANNOUNCE] MSXML 4 SP1 Available

> > Where happened to MSXML 4 SP1? The download links seemed to have disappeared
> > off the page.

I could not find it from searching and navigating to the XML pages or the download pages,
but the page is still there.

It would be a good idea for MS to add a link on the page for the original MSXML 4
to guide users to the SP1 download page.

We have tried the SP1 with our Schematron Validator freebie, and it seems
to work fine still: without the luxury of documentation is it a mystery what
it actually does, but it is probably prudent for our users to upgrade :-) It is supposed
to work side-by-side with MSXML 3, for people who are concerned about that.
The download site is
  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=37176

Cheers
Rick