   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

> Call to Arms:
>
> When you encounter an instance that illustrates compatibility problems,
> don't let it drop! Instead, do the following:

> 2. If the spec is clear and the implementation simply does not implement
> the spec, let the vendor know the problem, and that compatibility really
> matters to you. Let's put pressure on the vendors.

But wouldn't it be nice if more vendors acknowledged bug reports? I have
sometimes had useful "yes, it is an error, this is the problem and here is a
workaround" messages, but more often, the report drops into a black hole and
I never hear again. Not exactly encouraging when I might have spent hours
distilling the problem down to a simple example.

Would any vendors here like to comment?

Paul Spencer