   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Training

> Ok thanks everybody I now know that you all think training
> isn't worth the time....but guess what I'm still looking for
> training as thats what were looking for.

So what you are telling us is that you are looking for is "training" not
"education".  Interesting approach....why do images of PHM's spring to mind.

Developers don't
> have time while they are at work to just drop everything and
> learn something.

But they have time to "drop everything" and go on a course?  Sounds like a
failure of management to me (what else is new).

 > So enough already.  Thanks for no help.

Your comments seem to imply that your organization is beyond help.  I hear
that there are some good training organizations in Elbonia. ;-)

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com