Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Peter Jacobi" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:08:07 -0800
- Thread-index: AcHT2Z5HY+7jEdcKQlC2mEMZe8QlUAAAjrwn
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
I apologise if this came off as arrogant or impolite.
I accessed the URL from work by clicking a link on the public XML Schema comments page which also provides the same link that I provided. However, I was at work where my machine is configured to allow me access to W3C member-only lists transparently and didn't realize that although the link was provided on a public page it led to a members-only page.
I assure you, that from now on I'll make sure to test my links by trying them from home before posting them to XML-DEV.
Thanks for pointing this out.
From: Peter Jacobi [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Mon 3/25/2002 12:53 AM
To: Dare Obasanjo; email@example.com
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
It is arrogant and inpolite to say may "more info at" citing
a password protected page.
> As I mentioned previously, the seemingly contradictory dual nature of the
> ur-type is a known issue in the spec which has been addressed.
> More info at