Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Alaric Snell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] MSXML DOM Special Chars Less Than 32
- From: "Joshua Allen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:39:58 -0800
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcHUE6Ft3Ok9KRVXRUqpFbvIr4pGigAKV2bQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] MSXML DOM Special Chars Less Than 32
> > I don't see the problem with SOAP; I don't recall seeing SOAP
> > implementations that break the spec.
> What happens if I write a nice .NET web service that happens to
> method returning a string, and that string happens to contain a BEL
It should throw an exception. Much like what would happen if you
embedded 0x00 in strings destined for a C API.