   RE: [xml-dev] RELAX NG Marketing (was RE: [xml-dev] Do Names Matt er?)

I'm not specifically complaining about memory usage. I was making comparison
of JAR file sizes not to compare memory usage (which is not related to JAR
file size, anyway), but to show that the difference between a 100 kb SAX2
parser and the 1.77 Mb of JARs in Xerces 2.0.1 is symptomatic of a project
that seriously cross functional boundaries and tries to do it all in one
single place.

I'm not complaining about bloated base classes, I'm complaining about
projects that force me to either use the full monty, or nothing (because of
dependencies between validation and parsing, for example). AFAIC, for
Xerces-J, I chose to use nothing.

Regards,
Nicolas Lehuen