   Re: [xml-dev] RELAX NG Marketing (was RE: [xml-dev] Do Names Matt er?)

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 03:42:02PM +0100, Nicolas LEHUEN wrote:
> As for the performance aspects of Java, I won't enter the debate, thank you
> :).

  Reread my message. Was it about performances ? No it's about memory
footprint. I read your message, complaing long and loudly about your base
classes being bloated, and on the other hand only considered Java
as the possible programming platform. Either you care about the memory
(and cache ...) usage or not, make up your mind.

Daniel