   RE: [xml-dev] Proper implementation of <redefine>

Hi Brian,

Yes, you are correct that the new definition of AddressType should supercede
the original one.  If XML Spy doesn't accept the Mail_Stop element as a
child of Address, that sounds like an implementation bug.

Priscilla

Priscilla Walmsley                          priscilla@walmsley.com
Vitria Technology                            http://www.vitria.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema                  (Prentice Hall PTR)