   RDDL: proposal to document the target namespace of a RDDL document.

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: RDDL: proposal to document the target namespace of a RDDL document.
  • From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:46:30 +0200

Just to follow-up on a previous thread (see below), I'd like to propose
adding a new purpose (http://www.rddl.org/purposes#target) for RDDL.

The target of a RDDL document could then be documented (non normative
example) as:

<rddl:resource id="target"
       xlink:type="simple"
       xlink:arcrole="http://www.rddl.org/purposes#target";