   UDDI, RDF, semweb?

Hello

I have been grinding my brain with a dilemma.

What is the big picture as well as pros and cons of:

UDDI
RDF
Semweb

Me thinks that if UDDI would marry RDF, the semweb would suddenly be a lot closer.

We will see some problems with UDDI and e.g. change management of individual web-services, leading to UDDI's being out of sync and UDDI loosing credibility.

What do you think?

Jens Jakob Andersen