   XML Schema and Relax NG side-by-side

Hello,
  I have composed a side-by-side comparison
of XML Schema and Relax NG in a tutorial:
http://zvon.org/xxl/XMLSchemaTutorial/Output/index.html

It is a collection of common "How do I ... ?" tasks,
organized into series.

New series will be added continuously (I hope :-)).

I'll be grateful for any suggestions/improvements.

Thank you
Regards
Jirka

--
  <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
  <mail>     jiratj@systinet.com  </mail>