Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <email@example.com>,"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Mike Champion" <email@example.com>,"xml-dev" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] UDDI, RDF, semweb?
- From: "Joshua Allen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:24:21 -0700
- Thread-index: AcHecdzLRm9Gqy1ySAO/j89DRGZfsQAAFsdQABbSLaA=
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] UDDI, RDF, semweb?
> Me thinks that if UDDI would marry RDF, the semweb would suddenly be a
Why? Are you thinking of people being able to discover one another's
metadata through some sort of directory? Why not just store the
metadata itself in the directory, if you are going to the trouble of
putting up a directory?