len

From: Tim Bray [mailto:tbray@textuality.com]

At 10:24 PM 07/04/02 +0200, Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI wrote:
>UDDI
>RDF
>Semweb

I personally have a hard time believing in UDDI as a *public*
facility - when I look up a Web Service or any other business
service I probably want a human in the loop.  On the other hand,
some smart people at Microsoft and elsewhere are making a
good case for UDDI being useful in a trusted enterprise
environment.

The other two are really great sounding ideas that are not
yet widely deployed.  Place your bets. -Tim