   Re: [xml-dev] [good] Question about NS 1.1

isn't any application better off processing the specialized values in
the parser's dynamic context than trying to resolve the conflicts
inherent in dragging that context around indefinitely? from the
descriptions which i have seen, the status of such values is known at
the point where they are parsed. are there cases where that is not true?