   RE: [xml-dev] Naive Question about NS 1.1

I think it's only the latter, as each element information item [1] also has a
prefix property. Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset/#infoitem.element
[2]. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-infoset-comments/2001JanMar/0074.html

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"