   Re: [xml-dev] Convonluted Standards

Joshua Allen wrote:

>>Is this just me. or is it everyone that notices this.
>>

>Everyone else tells me that the clothes look fine.

There are clothes. Some very nice. But perhaps a fashion consultant would
recommend a better coordinated ensemble using a less is more look
that some find more refreshing. The look now is a bit cluttered, eclectic
in its mix of different styles and impressive in the volume of draped
fabric.
The quality of materials undeniable. Yet good style often rests on
what is left out.