   Do we need to have INTERNET connection when we reference...

Hi,

Just wondering whether we need INTERNET connection when we reference the name spaces like

in any of the XSL or XSD documents?

I tried removing the LAN connection and tried with a VB executable to transform XML to XML document with XSL. It worked!!!!

Can I say that we just need to have the above string in the document? or do we really need internet connection?

Thanks,
Ravi