   Re: [xml-dev] AF:NG implementations?

Hi Norman,

> A little while ago[1], John Cowan announced preliminary work on a
> specification for architectural forms for XML. Has anyone
> implemented these proposals at all?

Yes. I created an XSLT transformation to do it. I've put it up at:

  http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/utilities/afng.xsl

It currently uses the namespace "x-whatever:somethingorother" for
AF:NG (since that's what's given on John Cowan's specification page).

It can take two parameters:

  - $af-filename -- the filename of the AF:NG document, relative to
                    the stylesheet location
  - $af -- the root node of the AF:NG document, useful if you're
           calling it from code and generating the AF:NG document
           dynamically

It hasn't been thoroughly tested, so let me know if you find any bugs.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison