From: Bullard, Claude L (Len)
To: 'Francis Norton'
Cc: 'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 2:12 PM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema WROX Book

Y'all be welcome!  I was at B&N thumbing through
books at lunch.  Even when one has done this stuff,
a good book illuminates the corners, and because one
doesn't do it often, one needs the retraining.

XML is increasingly turning into a framework
that requires specialization.   I guess someone
will take up the problem of a book on XML schema
languages in general showing how and when to apply
each, limits and advantages, even how to build up
a schema language based on one of the others.

My problem with ever being a Wrox author is the
picture on the cover.   No way!

len