"evil geniuses for a better tommorrow"

From: Nalleli Lopez [mailto:nlopez@workmail.com]

With the Early Adopter series by Wrox  they'll sometimes let you get away
without a picture.  I wouldn't worry too much about being on the cover,
though.  When I bought one at the bookstore with my picture on it, I was
expecting a comment from the cashier, but she didn't even notice.  I don't
think that anyone really does.  On the other hand, I always thought that if
I had a website I wouldn't put my picture on it because that would be too
public,  but now that doesn't matter because the picture of the book is even
on the German amazon.com.  Again, I don't think anyone really takes a close
look.

Of course, after reading your feelings about being on the cover,  I'll
probably take a very close look at your picture and laugh when you write a
book for Wrox.   : )