   Re: [xml-dev] Boundless Space and Identity

Hi,

may be I'm simple-minded, ...

> From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:30:53 -0500
> To: "'jwchoi@digiweb21.com'" <jwchoi@digiweb21.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
> Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Boundless Space and Identity

<snip>

> So is the Web bounded or boundless?  Is the
> Web a bounded information space?
>
> len

... but what's about this more down to earth type point of view:

"The Web" is a big assembly of hardware and software - I don't know if some
people or animals (Eric Burden ;-) belong to the web - created by people
with limited resources. Ergo: The web is bounded at any moment in time.

FAQ: Am I missing something?

Especially: Am I missing something when working with the web on the
assumption that the above is enough for me and my work?

Klaus